host a salon to fight sex trafficking
We know it's hard to know how you can help fight sex trafficking. It's a secret business. And a private trauma. What can you really do to make a difference? You can create awareness, help others know how to recognize victims, how to get them to a safe place, gain more knowledge and help us support women who are in the trenches through financial support.
You can do your part right from your own living room, office or favorite hang out.
What is a salon?
A salon is a gathering of people under the roof of an inspiring host, held partly to increase the knowledge of the participants through conversation.
How do you host a salon?
It's simple. Invite your friends and colleagues to your home for an evening of conversation about sex trafficking.
* How prevalent is it in the USA and even your own community?
* How does this happen and why? Many people think sex trafficking is only in third world countries. It's not only there, it's right here.
* What can you do to help?
How will Women Like Us Foundation help you with your salon?
We'll provide you with the following:
* A WLUF representative to speak at your event in person or by skype.
* A short video link that talks about the problem and creates understanding of the problem.
* A discussion guide to inspire questions and meaningful conversation.
* How your guests can donate to women's leadership to fight sex trafficking.
CONTACT US BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW. LET'S GET STARTED!